06.10.2012

Solar Ocean project now closed.

"This is a compilation of my best tracks (in my opinion). I wanted to create something that could express my emotions, experiences in music, and I think that these tracks are best suited to my purpose, for which I generally worked within the Solar Ocean. I want to thank everyone who helped me, and all those who worked with me. Thanks to ~ taqueOT represented Artem, and Lost Gterma represented Johan - thank you for believing in me.
Thanks to all those who commented, gave advice, and just was there - despite the fact that we are so far from each other.
I do not know if I'll pursue drone, but in a case by case it will be a completely different project. Once again thank you all very much! I will miss you all."



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий